Hydraulic Drilling Rigs ( KG Series )
KG series mining crawler drilling rig are improved type of DY series drilling rig, it remains the advantages of simple structure, stable performance of DY series. The Optimized and updated hydraulic system, pneumatic system, walking parts, rotary mechanism, increased engine, which made the rotary and feed speed more faster, prolong working life of motor and more reliable than DY series.
KG series mining crawler drill are specially designed drill equipment, which can be widely used for surface drilling such as quarry, railway construction, road construction, small to medium mining operation and etc. High performance features higher penetration rate with lower fuel consumption. Compressed air is used to operate crawler drill hammer for blast holes drilling, bench hole drilling, grout hole drilling, anchor hole drilling and etc.
● Rotary speed: 83 r/min-120 r/min, improved 50% compared with DY series.
● Feeding speed: 336 mm/s-580 mm/s, improved 20%-40% compared with DY series.
● Hydraulic system: Increase the flow, decrease the resistance, adopt new flow divider and new joint, from 16-28.2 pump increased into 19.2-32 pump.
● Pneumatic system: live type impacting valve instead of ball valve, more easier to operate.
● Walking parts: Motor and reducer structure instead of direct QJM; Imported walking reducer, hydraulic/machine dual brake system instead of domestic reducer which just has hydraulic brake.
● Walking pressure: from 14-16 MPa reduce to 11 MPa, improved the working life of motor.
● Drill boom parts: new type drill boom, it can drill horizontal, vertical hole simultaneously.
● Sliding carrier parts: Thick and stronger sliding carrier, lower friction platen instead of rude steel sliding carrier, stronger rigidity and reduce wear.